Sunday, January 3, 2016

Taking Over- Kitty Blog #25 by Nora T. Cat

It's a new year, and I am simply tired of my limited access to the laptop. Here is my new year's resolution. I will no longer wait. I am queen cat, and I am taking over. This is my blog now.

Here are a few observations for 2016:

  • I have decided my people travel too often. It seems that one or more of them disappear for varying lengths of time on a regular basis. This disrupts my comfort, and will have to be dealt with. On Friday, I sat on Jennifer for 82 minutes. I believe this will remind my people to stay put.
  • Suitcases are never a good thing. I blame them for carrying my people away. Whenever they are full, the people leave. This is unacceptable. I have embarked upon a mission to convert all suitcases, bags, and duffels into kitty beds. They are warm and cozy. Tunnels can be created in the larger bags offering play spaces. I believe this mission will take time, but I know I will be successful in time.
  • Gandalf's diet keeps changing. He has wonderful new food. I decided he must share it with me. It is very good. Still, I will act aloof so my people will feel guilty and give me my own new food also.
Enough for today. It is time to sit alone and stare at my people so they feel guilty for letting Jesse leave with a suitcase. An hour should do the trick. Later I will walk across their keyboards to further show my displeasure. I am confident they will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment