Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Table of Eight Seats Ten

I recently received an email from a good friend.  Kim and I have been friends since Kadima and USY.  We've supported each other through our Jewish development along parallel paths.  We've watch as each of our families grow.

Kim's email was meant to be sent to eight women who are important to me, and who are likely to pass it on.  I decided to pass it on.  There are many women who fit that description.  I even have some of their emails.  One problem, even after trimming my list down, my Table of Eight seats ten.

Ten special women I can count on on my e-list (there would have been more if I added my other email accounts and Facebook).  There's a bedouin saying, "If there's room in your heart, there's room in your home."  I guess that means my table for eight can fit more.

So here's a big public THANKS to all the special women in my life, the ones at the table and the ones who couldn't fit, you definitely fit in my heart!